Re: [Evolution] With baited breath

today has mostly been a big day as far as meetings go... most of us
weren't at our machines for much of the day.

that said, I dunno what the problem was :-\

maybe someone else knows.

Jeff

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 22:41, Andrew wrote:
I sent a message out earlier today, and while there have been many
replies to a number of others, none to mine.  I'm not (thoroughly ;)
offended, just wondering what I did wrong....  Did I mistakenly exclude
pertinent information?  Was my error that obscure?  Is today not the day
for the victory of Andrews worldwide?

In jest, as it's far too late for seriousness,
Andrew