Re: [Evolution] Evolution Beta and RH 9

Is there a planned binary for RH 9 or should I just be testing the RH
8 binary?  I have evo 1.2.4 running on RH 9 right now, but it seems to
have some issues ...  :)

I also had 1.2.3 running on another machine, but when I upgraded it to
1.2.4, the connector stopped working...  And, I can't seem to
reinstall it...

So, I'm eagerly awaiting an RH9 version...  I'd love to beta test
more, but connector is what I use the most since it's an exchange
server, and I have no access to a connector beta version...

It isn't quite what you want, but the evolution-1.3.2 in Rawhide is
working quite well for me.  I'm just happy to be able to read both
English and Japanese emails in a sane font (I love GTK2).

But, once you mention connector, you are a bit beyond what I use evo
for.  I do recommend the Rawhide version, though, if you want to try out
Evo-1.3.
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good