Re: [Evolution] Reply at bottom

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 10:53, Mike Dougherty wrote:
Is there a way to tell Evo to start my replies at the bottom of the
message by default instead of at the top? Or do I just have to do this
manually with every message if that the behavior I desire?

Yup.  Many consider that a good thing, because it encourages people to
'trim the fat' of the message (like the way I am deleting your sig. etc.
from this reply) since they have to look at it on the way down.

And don't forget, if you are using the "MS" style keybindings in
GtkHTML, all you need to do is hit Ctrl-End to get to the bottom.

If you care to read the numerous debates about this issue, check the
list archives (via the link at the bottom of this message).

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change