Re: [Evolution] Lost threading.

Nigel,
  thanks for the quick reply.  Allow me to elaborate a little further on
my original statement: threading was working just fine prior to the move
from Red Hat 7.3 to Red Hat 9.  I was working with Outlook people, and
never had any problems.  Now toggling threading has no effect on any of
my existing mail folders;  the same also applies to newly created in my
old ~/evolution directory.  If I remove the directory, and start
Evolution, allowing it to create everything from scratch, threading
works.  However, even if I try to import my folders from my old
directory to the newly created one (the one Evolution just made itself),
threading remains broken.  Thanks again for the response.

Arne