[Evolution] Setting the width and position of the new mail window?

Hello!

I'd like to change the default width and position of the new mail
window.

I tried to do it via the window manager (KDE). Works for the message
read window, but not for the new mail window!

If the intended behaviour is to set the width to the line wrapping
position, it's buggy anyway - the default width is, on my system, a bit
smaller than the word wrap border, so the words wrap dorfferently if I
expand the window a bit (and apparently that's the way they are wrapped
in the sent message even if I don't expand the window, but I'm not
sure).

Besides, the default position sometimes puts a part of the window off
the screen...

Any way to fix this? (I don't really want to hack the code to just
remove the setting, of course).

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik