[Evolution] gnome-spell keeps crashing

We are having big problems with gnome-spell.

We are using Evolution 1.2.3-0.ximian.1 for Debian Woody together with gnome-spell 0.5-1.ximian.3 and the french dictionary. Gnome-spell crashes regularly (i.e. at least once a day), and get 100% of the CPU even on 1GHz processors. The only solution to solve the problem seems to reboot, otherwise, the problem comes back.
We already tried to "killev", to logout/login back, but unsuccessfully.

Please help!