Re: [Evolution] Few more problems with Beta1

On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 23:40, Pascal DeMilly wrote:
With the latest snapshots (evolution-1.1.1.99-snap.ximian.200209210601)
on Redhat 6.2, appointments received in my Inbox don't show anymore in
the preview pane. Therefore I don't have a way to save them in my
calendar, which is not a big deal right now as my calendar crashes every
time I try to view it.

could you please provide a backtrace of the crash and create a bug on
bugzilla about the calendar crash?

In my status bar, I have 2 searching message that just won't clear. One
as a mail icon, the other a calendar. There is also no way for me to
cancel those task or know where they come from.

the calendar one is there because the calendar component crashed before
cleaning up the status bar. I suppose the mail one is for the same
reason.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>