Re: [Evolution] Can't load evolution, why?

Please don't send email like this to evolution-hackers.  That is for
developers, not for users like us.

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 09:30, Calvin Liu wrote:
I built a trunk and make install it. Then I can't start evolution any
more. Why?

Here is the error message:
"(Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase, not upgrading configuration.)
                 IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on
wombat: (IDL: OAF/GeneralError:1.0)"

What all components did you build?  You'd need soup, gal, gtkhtml and
evolution all built from HEAD CVS.  Plus, you need to make sure that you
have the latest oaf and bonobo packages for your platform.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger