Re: [Evolution] Using non-standard pop3 and imap ports

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 01:46, Jerome Warnier wrote:
I'm trying hard to discover how to use a non-standard port for pop3 or
imap in Evolution 1.0.5 (Debian Woody).

I've been told to use "address:port" in the box where you have to put
the server to connect to, but it simply ignores anything after the ":"
(at least for imap).

Someone could confirm wether it works or not?

It definetly works.  You have to restart evolution to have it take
effect though, for imap (something we wanted to fix for 1.2 but didn't
quite).