Re: [Evolution] Open-Pc, Inc.

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 15:09, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
man, 2002-10-14 kl. 20:33 skrev Bob Haddleton:

FYI, Open-Pc, Inc. just opened for business online. Open-Pc, Inc is a linux
shop providing pre installed desktops, notebooks, and servers. Pre-installed
default OS is Red Hat 8 that also comes with Evolution.

So how ironic is it that a "Linux shop" shipping RH8 with Evolution is
using MS Outlook as an email client and sending mail with ms-tnef
attachments?

It's almost halloween.

These SPAMers scraped my email from the website for the local LUG I
founded.  I wonder what kind of 'added value' they thought they could
offer to a LUG.

Market-roids can be soooo clueless.

(Morgan: sorry about the mis-directed reply :-)
I need to take the time to sort out the reply issue
or switch to a different MUA.

--
Chief Gadgeteer
Elegant Innovations