[Evolution] LDAP + Evolution + Outlook

I've setup an LDAP server at my office and am currently using it with
great success with Evolution.  I reported a bug yesterday on BugZilla
that Evolution didn't respect the Free/Busy URL on a LDAP'ed contact.

But my question is, is there any way to make the Free Busy URL work in
both Evolution & Outlook?  Using the calFBURL works fine in Evolution
(provided I copy the contact local), but seems ignored by Outlook.

Also, does the LDAP authentication in Evolution not work yet?  In GQ I
can switch between authenticated & anonymous and see the number of
available contacts change from all to none (respectively).  Evolution
always shows all the contacts.

--
Randall E. Hand
rhand z-kat com

Office 954.927.2044
fax 954.927.0446
www.z-kat.com

"the digital surgery companytm"

Attention: The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s)
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and

Digital Signature stored at www.keyserver.net
Randall E. Hand (rhand z-kat com)
ID: 0x1D1D765C