[Evolution] Syncing Address with Palm Vx, NOT ANYMORE!

Hello

I have a bizarre behaviour of Evolution and my Palm Vx. It does synch ECALENDAR and ETODO but any new address added to evolution does not synch with the palm.

I double checked my conduits and EADDRESS is "synchronized". I have no clues anymore on that. My Address book is filled with 978 contacts, backed up daily. But new evo additions does not go to the palm.

I have evo 1.08 under ximian desktop and Mandrake 8.2 and

libgnome-pilot1-0.1.64-3mdk
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.8-1mdk
gnome-pilot-0.1.64-3mdk

Any help is welcome