[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] mailhost gets appended to username

Please mail questions like this to the evolution users list.

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 20:32, Adriaan Kotze wrote:
When I installed evolution 1.2 then following happens when I try to
create a pop account :

host : mail.company.co
username: user company co

Just use a username of 'user'?

When the account connects to the mail server the
host gets appended to the username like :
user company co@mail.company.co
and authentication fails

Where can i change this behaviour.

O and a previously working mozilla mail client does the same after the
evolution install