Re: [Evolution] Signatures vs accented characters (follow-up)

Its your character coding.. when I view the message normally (in ISO-8859-1 "Latin-1"), they come up incorrectly.. but if I change the format to UTF-8, they display OK.

Normally, European charsets should view fine in Latin-1... you need to check where your source the characters and possibly reformat as Latin-1
> ... croient être un "dysfonctionnement" de notre système : elles
> reçoivent le Bulletin après avoir tenté de se désabonner ou
> reçoivent le Bulletin en double. La source du problème est
> invariablement la même :...

Regards,

   Cormac