From: Helge Hess
To: evolution ximian com
Sent: 11/13/02 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Little Bug

anders naslund connecta se wrote:
> Nope, this happened on more then one occasion today.
> All happened on mail arrival. Before I even looked at them.

Do you use server side filtering (eg Sieve+Cyrus) ? I have the
impression that this somehow confuses Evo, it always shows wrong unread
counts for me, which makes it basically unusable (can't click all 30
something folders to find out which one really has new mails).

This is a specialty of Evo, I havn't seen another mail client having
problems with that in our installation.

Greetings
   Helge