[Evolution] Evolution 1.2 on Debian

Sorry to ask a silly question, but it does not look like Evolution 1.2
and Connector 1.2 are available on debian.  I don't see any mention of
if it will be or when it will be (not in the news,FAQ, knowledge base or
list archives).  Maybe I am just blind, if so, sorry.

All that I can find is...

"Works with the Most Popular Distributions
Ximian Evolution is fully supported on a broad range of distributions,
including Red Hat, SuSE, Solaris, Mandrake, and Debian. For a complete
list of operating systems and versions, see our knowledge base."

And the knowledge base states " Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (Potato) for x86"

But I don't see it - only 1.0.8.  Why is 1.2 not available?  Will it be
available on debian? When?

Is there anyone maintaining an unofficial (or even official) debian
release other than potato (testing or unstable)

Thanks,
-Brian