[Evolution] Proxy - newsfeeds and mail

Before I submit a bug, I wanted to ask if anyone else has seen this
prob.

I have put my proxy info in via nautilus.

When I go to the summary, the weather and newsfeeds do not display.

The weather says "There was an error downloading data for Phoenix"

and the newsfeeds (/. & the register) say "Error downloading RDF:"

BUT, if I open an HTML mail message (daily Dilber), and load images it
works just fine.

Any ideas?

Regards,
--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ