Re: [Evolution] Request for additions/corrections in Evolution

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 19:31, Dan Hensley wrote:
As far as color-coding anyway, the quoted text in my reply window shows
up as gray (which is probably configurable somewhere), and my text is
black.  So it's at least smart enough to show that.

        It is configurable.  And that was part of the issues I raised.  The
good part I hear some of the quoting problems are about to be solved in
the development branch.