Re: [Evolution] FEATURE: Mailing List Folders?

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 09:28, Jim Meyer wrote:

Meanwhile, this has given me the desire to investigate how one could
make a Mailman-archived mailing list appear to Evolution as a mail
store. THAT would be wicked cool.

Is there such a thing as anonymous read-only IMAP? You could then create
an account to connect to the Mailman archive via IMAP, maintaining just
a local index of the remote store. (Just brainstorming, as I have yet to
actually experience IMAP.)