Re: [Evolution] total backup?

Danny,
        Sounds like a bad loss.  You should be able to get Red Carpet working
again if you remove your /var/cache/redcarpet directory.

        Backing up your ~/evolution directory will back up most of your
configuration settings (except for any IMAP subscriptions) and also your
mail. (unless you use IMAP in which case your mail is probably still on
your server)