Re: [Evolution] Reply to all should include myself

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 18:48, Larry Ewing wrote:
You know, what would be really nice is if there was a "Reply to like
magic" button that looked for list headers and replied to the list in
that case and did reply to all otherwise.

Actually, Gnus does this. If I remember correctly, I only ever used the
"f" key (for follow-up) regerdless being it nntp, mailinglists or
"simple" emails. It always did the right thing by itself (OK,
nntp/mailingslist is basically the same behaviour: reply to the
list/group, not including any person on Cc: or To:).

It would be cool if evo had such a magic "Follow Up" button

        jtl