Date: 01 May 2002 08:34:00 -0700
From: Fred Perloff <fperloff mind net>
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] sendmail -> procmail -> evolution, all on local host

I am running sendmail on my localhost. It dumps my mail in
/var/spool/mail/$USER. Then I am running procmail to filter spam. Right
now procmail is moving filtered mail to $HOME/mail where I read it with
pine.

I would like to use evolution as my MUA. Can someone help me with the
syntax for the procmail filter to move mail where evolution can find it,
and where I should point evolution in Tools | Mail Setting | Receiving
Mail | server type & configuration in order to read the filtered mail
spool?

TIA,
Fred