Re: [Evolution] testing nntp support

    After install evolution I don't see any place to configure a news
server, seems that there is no options related to nttp.
I wonder if  there is a way to test and debug that code or perhaps is so
unmantained that the nntp provider is not registered to be used for the
evolution core?

I think if you do --enable-nntp, you get an additional pane in the "Mail
Settings" dialog that can be used to configure news servers.

However:
        1. You will not be able to do anything useful with the NNTP code
           on the evolution-1-0-branch
        2. Some additional work has been done with NNTP on Evolution
           HEAD.

So if you're planning to hack on the code, you should use HEAD, not
-1-0, and if you're not, you should just pretend it's not there.

-- Dan