[Evolution] Problem with answering encrypted emails

Hi Everybody,

perhaps this has been discussed already here, so sorry in this case, but
I have an annoying problem with Evolution 1.0.3 with answering encrypted
emails.

Everytime i enter my password, the Email is decryped and readable in the
display window. But when I press the reply-button, I get a wonderfull
quoting of a pgp/gpg block. And hmm, thats not realy what I want, in
quoting Email.

Is there a workaround (a better one, than cut+paste) ?

Thanks in advance....

--

Bye

        Ernst
---------
Ernst Lehmann             Email: lehmann acheron franken de