Re: [Evolution] intermitten word wrap in replies

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 19:12, Ron Bergeron wrote:
I see. Is there any way that Evolution can make up for the inadequacies
of the non-compliant clients?

Thanks.

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 21:52, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
It happens when the client that sent the message didn't follow the RFC
and wrap the text like it was supposed to :-)

Sorry, I missed this one on the first go...  But I've tracked this down
to emails that are sent 'quoted-printable'.  Here's a snippit from the
headers of one of the mails

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:37:38 -0800

Perhaps that's not RFC compliant, I haven't looked.  But, it seems that
it should be fixable, even if it's not RFC compliant.  :-)
        Greg

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 21:01, Ron Bergeron wrote:
When I reply to an email, the quoted text sometimes does not word wrap.
Instead, I get a single long line with a quote symbol (>) at the
beginning. I haven't been able to narrow this down to certain
circumstances.