Re: [Evolution] Re: Encryption Interoperability (was: should we support pgp interfaces?)

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 13:27, Not Zed wrote:

multipart/signed has been fixed in 1.1.x version.  It treats the content
entirely as opaque data as per rfc.

Again the question (wasn't answered last time I asked): Is there any
estimate on a 1.2 release (Or are there 1.1 debs anywhere?). I've wasted
about a day trying to compile from cvs, but with null success as the
build process is not really well-documented.

No, don't bother explaining, I'll wait for 1.2.

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                         http://fortytwo.ch/gpg