Re: [Evolution] Update to snapshot blocked by gtkhtml name change

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 05:43, Not Zed wrote:
On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 16:30, Kenneth Porter wrote:
As Evo is the only thing on my system requiring gtkhtml, I figure I'll
just manually erase the old versions before installing the new.
Should've just been able to rpm -e gtkhtml and then install it again.

That's what I meant. I "rpm -e"'d both evo and gtkhtml and then
installed the new ones.

BTW, it also looks like "Q" no longer turns the preview pane on and off.
Did this get lost in 1.1? I normally have the preview pane off in my
Inbox until I clean any undetected spam out, then turn it back on. Now
it looks like I have to use the menu to do this.