Re: [Evolution] Spelling & Reminders

On St, 2002-06-12 at 03:55, Alain Muls wrote:
Hello,

        1. How do you spell your e-mail and how can you change the
           dictionary used between english, dutch and french. I have to
           e-mail in all those languages

To enable spell checking you have to install gnome-spell package and
aspell dictionaries of languages you want to use. Spell checking and
language selection was improved in 1.1 so I recommend you to try
evolution development snapshots.

Cheers
Radek

        2. The reminders for an appointment popup when evolution is up
           and running. Is there somewhere a daemon which can be used to
           popup a reminder for an appointmen
--

MvG
Alain,

Alain Muls                                            tel +32/15.620365
Rijkenhoekstraat 62                                  GSM +32/477.675091
B3191 Boortmeerbeek (Belgium)              e-mail alain muls pandora be