Re: [Evolution] Signature at the end of reply message

On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 20:13, Ken Barber wrote:
On Thursday 30 May 2002 12:37 pm, Erik Bågfors wrote:

[Top-posting?]

Why not write it like this. After the part you are answering to and then
removing everything else that you are not answering to.  Writing it

[yes, but in mailing lists:] Most people reading a
message will have just finished reading its antecedent and will already know
to what it is replying.  When combing through dozens or hundreds of messages

disagree. Many of the messages I read on mailing lists are replies to
older messages that I've read hours or days before - and I don't exactly
remember what the other msg said.

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg            avbidder fortytwo ch: key id 0x92082481
                                 avbidder acter ch:    key id 0x5E4B731F