Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 15:25, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
The old code is no longer in there, it was removed (well, more like
re-ordered to get the new effect).

Ummm, eh?  You said this in your other message:

If the X-Evolution-Source header exists, we use that to find out which
account the message was downloaded from, failing that we fall back to
the searching the recipients.

If the code was removed, how do you do the fall back?  And if the fall
back IS there, how hard would it be to say either use of old behavior or
use new behavior?

Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz mindstorm com
 Director of Technology                   U: http://www.mindstorm.com/
  GPG fingerprint = 38A2 FF47 8FE3 B86A 7C68  6ECF 947D 4E9F 5FA9 637C