[Evolution] ECalendar conduit converts multi-day to many all-day

I just noticed that all of my multi-day events in ECalendar were
converted to repeated all-day events after syncing with my palm.
Although this is not a major issue, it would be more convenient for the
conduit to keep them as multi-day in ECalendar since it allows the full
text of the event to be displayed across the month view.

Cheers,

Eric
--
Eric Bourque
Ph.D. Candidate, Centre for Intelligent Machines, McGill University.

PGP Fingerprint : B57E FA15 E100 4C20 538F  56F0 78B9 582D 75C0 CFE0