Re: [Evolution] Command line options?

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 16:30, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Scott wrote:
I have a related question.  Is there a commandline parameter to tell
Evolution to starting "offline mode"?  I work alot in airports/airplanes
that have no net access.  I now start up Evolution and click on "work
offline" but it has already started teh IMAP threads trying to read my
mailboxes.

The unstable version has a --offline option that you can use.  (It used to
be broken, but it should be working properly now.)

current (as of the last 5/10 days) CVS HEAD works perfectly for me and I am using
it a lot, since I'm offline most of the time right now.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>