Re: [Evolution] Changing the Date format

Am Die, 2002-07-09 um 15.31 schrieb Ben FrantzDale:
Nobody has responded to this so I'll give it a shot.

I thought this was configurable somewhere for all gnome applications, or
perhaps that it was based on the locale. Unfortunately, I'm really not
sure.

Can someone else answer this?

I don't know in which situation exactly there isn't the European Format.
But I don't use the Calendar for Evo, though.

For the Reply-Header (the prefix that is added on top of this message),
the translators can specify the format (as you can see, I haven't done
this for German).

Cheers,
Manuel

--