Re: [Evolution] evolution multiple mh directories

Yes you can, but you need to use the development version of evolution.
It has reasonably complete, if not entirely tested support for mh
directory trees, partially from some mit contributions.  The
'.sequences' stuff is still lacking though, but its fine for reading
mail.