[Evolution] E 1.0.1, Red-Carpet & SuSE 7.2

I'am using SuSE 7.2 with KDE (will switch back to Gnome soon) and
Evolution 1.0. It's not possible to change to the new version of E,
because there is libiconv.so.2 missing.

 Red-Carpet output:
 Package gtkhtml needs package libiconv.so.2 which cannot be found.
 Package libgtkhtml20 needs package libiconv.so.2 which cannot be found.
 Package evolution needs package libiconv.so.2 which cannot be found.
 Package libgal19 needs package libiconv.so.2 which cannot be found.

There were one or two questions about this issue in the last days, but
none was answered (or did I miss the answers?). Is there already any
solution? Any hints?

Stefan