[Evolution] adress-conduit fails to sync

hi,

i've got a failure with evo1.0.1 and syncing my palm.

trying to sync the contacts fails without a message from gpilotd. so i
can't guess, what's wrong, or how i can fix that problem.

i had an update of the control-center and pilot link to the newest
packages i found on the ximian-ftp-server.

may be, there is a problem in my configuration?

that's in ~/gnome/gnome-pilot.d/ :PilotCache30097
backup-conduit
conduits30097
e-calendar-conduit
e-todo-conduit
email-conduit
expense-conduit
gpilotd
memo_file-conduit
queue

that's the file conduits30097:

[General]
conduits=e_calendar_conduit e_todo_conduit e_address_conduit

[e_calendar_conduit]
sync_type=synchronize

[e_todo_conduit]
sync_type=synchronize

[e_address_conduit]
sync_type=synchronize

can anyone of you help me fix the problem?

micha