Re: [Evolution] Problems with the evolution system

For the list,

Thank you, this is indeed the problem and your solution works well.

Much appreciated,
        Andrew

On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 02:56, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
When attempting to use the help system --- from the help menu --- I'm

getting the following error:

GLib-ERROR **: could not allocate 1449751426 bytes

aborting...

  I think it's actually Nautilus being broken on Solaris and failing to
display the help pages.

  To work around that, try changing your Control Center settings to use
the old GNOME Help Browser instead.  You can do this by changing the
command for protocol ghelp in the URL Handlers section from

nautilus "%s"

into

gnome-help-browser "%s"

  I hope this helps.