[Evolution] ssl/nspr/nss mess

'lo,

while building evolution (1.0.1), I get this part in the configure output:

checking for Mozilla nspr4 includes in /opt/gnome/include/mozilla/nspr...
checking for nspr.h... (cached) no
checking for prio.h... (cached) no
checking for Mozilla nspr libraries... yes
checking for Mozilla nss3 includes in /opt/gnome/include/mozilla...
checking for nss.h... (cached) yes
checking for ssl.h... (cached) no
checking for smime.h... (cached) no
checking for Mozilla nss libraries... no

Could someone please shed some light on what's needed for openssl
(openssl, mozilla)? It's confusing the hell out of me... Why can't it find
my ssl.h (it's in /usr/include/openssl/, pretty much the default, isn't
it...) or my Mozilla nss libraries (yes, it's installed, with an
/opt/gnome prefix).

So, if you know anything at all about why is what needed from where - go
ahead and explain, please ;)

Oh yeah, my build comment was:

CFLAGS=-O2 ./configure
  --prefix=/opt/gnome--sysconfdir=/etc/opt/gnome
  --with-nspr-includes=/opt/gnome/include/mozilla/nspr
  --with-nspr-libs=/opt/gnome/lib
  --with-nss-includes=/opt/gnome/include/mozilla
  --with-nss-libs=/opt/gnome/lib
  --with-openssl-libs=/usr/lib
  --with-openssl-includes=/usr/include i386-slackware-linux

Thanks in advance!

  wouter