[Evolution] ldap as default adressbook

Hi,

we've managed to setup evolution to work with our ldap server as
adressbook, however we would like to use it as default. as now when
comosing new mail the default is the local. Where can  I change it to
ldap ?

On other thing, when choosing emailadress while composing, how can I
select email adress when multiple are saved for a user ?

Other thing: looks like autocompletion for ldap adresses doesnt work...

Best regards,

Christophe
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc zwecker de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"