[Evolution] Outlook tasks --> Evolution

Is there any way to convert just the Tasks  ( I don't
care about contacts or calendar items or email)
from Outlook into something (iCal format I suppose)
that Evolution could read?

I sync my PPC (i know, I know, winCE, but i need it 4 work)
w/my Win2K desktop every day. I'd like to sync the tasks
from my WIn2K box to my UltraSparc running Linux, using
Evolution 1.0.2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
unruly adj.
	Difficult or impossible to discipline, control, or rule.
unruliness n.
	Synonyms: unruly, intractable, refractory,
		  recalcitrant, headstrong, wayward