[Evolution] trying to develop a theme..

I finaly got sick of non-compliance in the dark-shaded themes I've been
using, and decided to design my own.  However, it seems that evolution
doesn't use the standard widget names (or widgets, for that matter) in
any of its views (I'm a bit new to theme design, so maybe I'm just not
familiar with things)...   does anyone know which widgets evolution uses
for things like:

the folder list tree
the email list
the font color in both of these

I've tried GtkText, GtkList, GtkTree, GtkTreeItem, GtkListItem and
GtkCList, but none of them seem to affect evo's colors.  The fonts are
even stranger, since evo uses black text when I have NO black text
defined anywhere in the theme (really annoying since the theme is so
dark - it needs light text to be readable)

I've also noticed that the text area (the thing I'm typing this message
into right now) doesn't seem to be a GTKText..

these are obviously SOME kind of widget, as they do grab the default
colors (which are inappropriate and WAY too dark for these lists if evo
insists on using black fonts)

-Chris