[Evolution] usage questions

There are a couple usage questions I have for which I couldn't find the
answers in the Evo help or FAQ.  I'm using 1.02.  I'm attempting to make
this a useful tool for my home LAN.

1) At the bottom of the Contact Editor, New Appointment, and New Task
screens (and next to the "Categories" field) is a field for "Contacts"
which, when queried, opens a Contact List chooser.  I don't understand
the purpose of this "Contacts" field.  Can someone explain?

2) The Contact List editor has a tab called "Collaboration" with a
couple of URL fields.  I don't understand their purpose or how to use
them if someone could explain this to me also.

Thanks!