[Evolution] Misdirected mail

Hey,

I'm seeing an intermittent problem, which, unfortunately, has already
happened once I notice it.

I have 19 filters, but I have noticed on several occasions, messages
getting misdirected. For instance, I have a killfile set up, and
currently it has four criteria, any of which will move to a folder
called killfile.

Criterion 1 is Sender contains <email address>
Criteria 2 through five are all Message Body contains <word or
combination of words>

Problems:
1. Emails from the person in criterion 1 are going to other folders.

2. Emails with the words in criteria 2-5 are going to other folders.

3. Emails which are supposed to go to other folders are going to INBOX.
(e.g. messages cc'ed to the Debian security list.)

4. Messages that are supposed to go to other folders are going to
killfile, though they have none of the criteria listed in the rule.

It seems more or less random, and its not a lot, maybe 2 or 3 a day.

Any ideas?
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander, CISSP         |   storm [at] debian.org