[Evolution] Just an idea for spam

Hi!!!
    In the last weeks, i'm receiving a lot of spam
mails that everybody hates. As normal, i create a new
filter rule for that guy to delete automaticilly the
mail. The problem is that now, in my filters rules
table, i have near 30 spam entrys and sometimes is
difficult to manage. My cestion is...
 can be possible add a new feature, than instead of do
"create new filter with sender"->Spam-> delete, just
add a new opcion "add sender to spam list.."
I'm using evolution 1.0.0. Sorry if this is redundant

Swat

PD.- Thx for evolution! And sorry for my English!