Re: [Evolution] Evolution, LDAP, etc. - rehashed

I am now able to connect to an OpenLDAP v2.0.21 server running on a
Redhat Linux 7.2 server from another Redhat Linux 7.2 client. A few tips
from Kirk Strauser (thanks!) got me started.

I can connect using various clients, including Evolution v1.2.1. I can
drag and drop Contacts from my local folder to the LDAP server, and can
modify/add contacts on the LDAP server.

As Kirk posted on 12/20, I also cannot modify any of the Categories
fields from Evolution, though I can see them. I can modify those fields
using other clients, and Evo displays the correct values. I would really
like to be able to modify the Categories from within Evo.

Can anyone else modify Categories from within Evo? Any hints or ideas on
how I might fix this?

Thanks,

Bill
--
Bill Barnard <bill barnard-engineering com>