Re: [Evolution] display font

=) 1.08 is so old I don't remember exactly how it worked, but the
settings are there!

NOTE that you must restart Evo (at least in older versions) for the
change to take effect.

In 1.2x, you'll find Font Settings in the Tools->Settings menu.

In 1.0x I think it may be in Tools->Options

buona fortuna
Eric