[Evolution] Evo 1.2.1 issues on RH 7.3

Greetings,

Upgraded my RH 7.3 box to Evolution 1.2.1 via red-carpet a few days ago
and noticed the following:

1.  I'm getting occasional 'Input/Output IO errors' from the IMAP
connection to my remote IMAP server.  This is happening on two different
computers, one at home and one at work.  I have IMAP set up on both and
access both from each computer, but make sure only 1 copy of evo is ever
running.  Since upgrading to 1.2.1 I'm seeing these errors, and have to
go to Tools->Settings and disable and enable the remote IMAP account to
get it working again.

2.  The new mail counts in the Folders and shotcut bar windows are no
longer updating as I read and/or delete unread email in folders. This,
too, is sporadic and I've been unable to identify why it only occurs
sometimes.

--[Lance]

--
Lance A. Brown