Re: [Evolution] Outlook does not like .asc signature

I have seen this behavior myself but MS knowledge base doesn't specifically the situation where the email is proactively deleted. I've had messages deleted by Outlook Express 6 under Windows XP with something as seemingly innocent as emails forwarded as attachments.

Here is the closest MS Support article I can find to talk about the "security" of Outlook Express 6  under Windows XP with SP1 installed and describes the default removal of "possible unsafe attachments" as a feature.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q329570
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291387

Other info:
http://www.novatone.net/mag/mailsec1.htm