Re: [Evolution] Creating Signatures for Email Accounts

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 07:27, Weiqi Gao wrote:
This is more a feature request than a support call.  I know I can go to
the ~/evolution/singature directory, do a grep on my typo, and open the
appropriate file and edit the file.  I want to know how I can do it in
the GUI.

Go to: Tools->Settings->Composer Preferences->Signatures

Select the signature, and click on "Edit".

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger