Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashing when looking up pgp keys

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 15:27, D.J. Bolderman wrote:
Hi All,

I've just installed GNUPG on my Debian system. I've added the line
'keyserver x-hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net in the gnupg options file to lookup pgp
keys.

Now, sometimes when I click the 'lock' button in a signed mail, evolution
crashes. It just freezes and I have to kill it manually. And, ofcourse,
sometimes it just retrieves the key normally...

Anybody seen this problem too ?

Yes, I see it somewhat regularly running 1.0.8.99.  I have no idea what
makes it happen, and I haven't really tried to track it down.  I believe
that it was repeatable though for the keys that had trouble.  I have
vague guesses that it may be that the command is not coming back and
then Evo crashes after a specified timeout period.  I have to end up
doing a killev to restore things.

Dan

Regards
Dick